Friday, May 29, 2009

May 29th, 2009

Michael

Deeper

Where does my life want me to go?
Why do I lie beyond the spaces of dreams?
If control is an illusion
But we live within perception
Why can I not direct my dream?

This time, it's altogether so real
I can actually feel it
Hurting me more than I hurt it
But wanting it to hurt me more
Sleep is no respite
My drive is pushing me harder

-------------

rachel

two ways

the times that i allow myself to think
one of two things happens
inside my brain
either i construct
or i deconstruct

when there is nothing real happening
and things are uncertain
i have trained myself
to construct something out of nothing
to ease the uncertainty

when something is going on
and things are closer to sense
i am not able to stop myself
from deconstructing everything
which just heightens the uncertainty

it seems that i should learn
to deconstruct when it could be productive
and to construct when things are good
so i do not deconstruct everything
and destroy it all.

------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.